These Power Ratings are borrowed from the Marvel Comics Power Grid
The ability to think and process information.
The Ability to lift weight. (see also: Strength Scale)
- Weak: cannot lift own body weight
- Normal: able to lift own body weight
- Peak human: able to lift twice own body weight
- Superhuman: 800 lbs-25 ton range
- Superhuman: 25-75 ton range
- Superhuman: 75-100 ton range
- Incalculable: in excess of 100 tons
The ability to move over land by running or flight.
- Below normal
- Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH
- Speed of sound: Mach-1
- Supersonic: Mach-2 through Orbital Velocity
- Speed of light: 186,000 miles per second
- Warp speed: transcending light speed
The ability to resist or recover from bodily injury.
The ability to discharge energy.
- Ability to discharge energy on contact
- Short range, short duration, single energy type
- Medium range, duration, single energy type
- Long range, long duration, single energy type
- Able to discharge multiple forms of energy
- Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy
The proficiency in hand-to-hand combat.
- Some training
- Experienced fighter
- Master of a single form of combat
- Master of several forms of combat
- Master of all forms of combat