|Occupation||Town Defense Team|
|Height||177.8 cm (5' 10")|
|Weight||61.2 kg (135 lb.)|
|Eye Color||Iridescent Green, naturally green.|
Zoey (pronounced [z-o-'E]) is an Psychic from an alternate, magical Earth.
Zoey appears to be a normal woman in her early-mid 20s, with long, red hair down to her waist and vivid, nearly glowing, iridescent green eyes, which give away her magical nature. Her most common outfit is a white, short-sleeved t-shirt with black sleeves and jeans.
Zoey is somewhat bubbly and generally excitable, as her powers help her to empathize and generally understand others quickly and easily, causing her to form friendships and acquaintances quite easily. While she doesn't like to show off quite as much as Talon does, she happily demonstrates her powers and explains them to whoever will listen.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
|* Heightened durability with telekinetic shields, incalculable telekinetic strength.|
- Superhuman Strength: Zoey possesses Superhuman Strength sufficient to press lift 9 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Zoey is superhumanly fast, enough that he can reach Mach 1 in short bursts.
- Superhuman Durability: Zoey is much more resistant to injury than a normal human, and is able to take superhumanly strong attacks and magic and continue fighting.
- Peak Human Agility: Her agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist. He can coordinate his body with balance, flexibility, and dexterity.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Zoey has superhuman reflexes about 50 times faster than a normal human.
- Telepathy: Zoey can magically connect to and read the minds of others. She cannot completely deactivate this without completely deactivating her powers, so she always hears the words of others both as sound and thought.
- Telekinesis: Zoey has the magical ability to levitate, move, and exert force on objects and people with her mind. Her telekinesis is sufficiently powerful to lift 200 tons.
Equipment and ItemsEdit
Death's Head Revisited: Named for the Twilight Zone episode, Death's Head Revisited is a long, flexible pole from which Zoey can project blades and other weapons with her telekinesis. She most often psionically projects the look of the weapon she is projecting, most commonly a large, hybrid scythe/axe, though a person who is immune to her telepathy or otherwise sees through it will be unable to see the weapon at all save for the base pole.
Magical Armor: She can summon a set of magical powered armor, which enhances her Strength, Speed, Reflexes, and Durability even further.